The “Hamas” movement announced that the fire in the al-Burj al-Shamali camp in Lebanon was caused by an electrical “short”, noting that it “erupted in a store of gas and oxygen cylinders.”

By sarah

Sarah Othman, biochemistry student, holds a master's degree 1 from the Lebanese University. Seeking to obtain a second degree in the field of informatics. She works in the media field at Rahal Global News. Interested in cultural, artistic and news matters. A teacher in a school, and a private teacher . Holding laboratory experience in a government hospital and in private laboratories.